- Complete evaluations, assessments, and treatments in accordance with policy and the individualized physical therapy care plan.
- Complete all documentation and records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follow established policies and procedures as related to the scope of practice.
- Recognize and respond to priorities in patient care showing initiative and sound judgment.
- Complete all required orientations, in-services, and trainings successfully and in a timely manner.
- Perform other related duties as necessary and as directed by supervisor.
- Valid professional license in the state of practice.
- Graduate of CAPTE accredited school. If foreign-trained, the program must be deemed substantially equivalent to a Physical Therapist entry level education in the U.S. by a credential’s evaluation organization approved by the APTA.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption required by date of hire.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.