- Provide direct therapy to students on case load;
- Provide assessments as assigned by chairperson;
- Participate in IEP meetings, including preparation of IEPs goals and progress notes;
- Consultation to parents and staff around issues related to PT in public schools.
- Must be appropriately licensed. DESE license is required;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience preferred;
- Master degree preferred;
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.
Equal Opportunity Employer The Milton Public School system does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, gender identity, transgender status, gender transitioning, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, pregnancy/parenting status, marital status, sexual orientation, homelessness, or military status, in any of its programs, activities or operations. These include, but are not limited to, admissions, equal access to programs and activities, hiring and firing of staff, provision of and access to programs and services, as well as selection of volunteers, vendors and employers recruiting at the Milton Public Schools.