Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Routinely evaluate and treat outpatient conditions in consultation with physician.
- Occasionally evaluate and treat outpatient conditions under direct access.
- Effectively determine and apply a wide variety of therapeutic exercises, modalities, manual therapy, and other treatments in accordance with state practice act.
- Apply lawful and ethical use of therapy services in daily treatments.
- Document patient care services according to regulatory and department guidelines.
- Direct supervision of a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) may be required.
- Collaborate with physicians, managers and staff across the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast paced outpatient orthopedic setting.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on clinic needs including but not limited to variable shifts, multiple clinic locations, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Comply with company policies, procedures, practices and business ethics guidelines.
- Complete job required training.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, (e.g. HIPAA, Stark, OSHA, employment laws, etc.)
- Demonstrate prompt and reliable attendance.
- Work in the clinic, office or surgery center during business hours.
- Travel independently throughout the clinic, office or surgery center (which may include movement from floor to floor); frequent bending, lifting, standing, stooping or sitting for long periods of time may be required.
- Work at an efficient and productive pace, handle interruptions appropriately and meet deadlines.
- Communicate and interact in a respectful and professional manner.