- Conducts patient assessments.
- Performs a medical record review on all patients prior to the initial intervention which leads to diagnostic classification or referral to another practitioner. This examination includes history, systems review and tests and measurements.
- Performs an evaluation and makes independent clinical judgments based on the data gathered from the examination.
- Synthesizes all of the findings from the history, systems review, and tests and measurements to establish the diagnosis, prognosis and plan of care.
- Considers clinical findings, the extent of loss of function, social considerations, overall physical function and health status in determining the complexity of the evaluation process.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy
- Current Florida Physical Therapy license required.
- Must retain a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance.
- American Heart Association BLS.