- Deliver physical therapy services through evaluation of patient needs, goal determination, and development of treatment plans according to the principles and practices of physical therapy.
- Performs direct physical therapy services to patients in accordance with generally accepted physical therapy standards, State of Maryland Physical Therapy Practice Act, code of ethics, and departmental procedures. Records patient evaluations, re-evaluations and care provided in the medical record in accordance with departmental documentation standards.
- Engage in professional development and advancement activities. Provides mentorship and training to clinical staff.
- Participates in and/or leads performance improvement activities, and other initiatives.
- Identifies, resolves and/or escalates routine clinical and operational issues to department leadership for resolution, in order to assure high quality care, and efficient departmental operations.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 2 years of relevant experience required.
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the state of Maryland.
- Current ACLS or BCLS certification.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.