Experience the power of physical therapy! Our outpatient physical therapy center in West Paces - Atlanta, GA is now hiring a compassionate and driven licensed Full Time Physical Therapist (PT) to provide exceptional patient care experiences. Our center offers Dry Needling, sports, vestibular/concussion, POETs, FCE’s and Hand Therapy. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Loan Repayment Assistance
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.