ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Submit accurate and timely Super bills on a daily basis according to UCP guidelines.
- Provide and monitor client coverage and turn in and revise schedules on a weekly basis.
- Select and conduct appropriate PT evaluations and re-evaluations.
- Timely and accurately write client evaluations and re-evaluations according to UCP guidelines. These documents must be turned in 48 hours from conducting event.
- Correctly interpret evaluative data to establish measurable goals for the clients.
- Effectively apply and adapt evidence-based therapy sessions according to patient’s needs and established goals. This includes recognizing when the patient has received optimal benefit from therapy services.
- Write accurate and complete daily progress notes at the end of each session using UCP format and update accountability forms at the end of each session as needed.
- Conduct home assessments when necessary.
- Education: Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy.
- Certification: Neuro-Developmental Treatment certification or training preferred Licensed as a Physical Therapist in the State of Florida.
- Experience: 1-year experience preferred with pediatric population in an interdisciplinary setting.