- Interact and practice in collaboration with a variety of health professionals.
- Consult, educate and engage in critical inquiry. Clarify referring provider’s instructions and recommendations as needed.
- Direct and supervise the Physical Therapy services, including support personal.
- Examine, evaluate and establish Physical Therapy diagnosis and prognosis.
- Establish plan of care and treatment program in coordination with support staff and medical staff.
- Facilitate coordination and communication of relevant patient information with pertinent members of the medical team and the patient.
- Document patient information into the chart per department and APTA guidelines in a timely fashion.
- Maintain patients’ records, and charts per insurance guidelines.
- Instruct patients, families, caregivers and communities in activities to promote and optimize the physical therapy services.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Graduation from accredited Physical Therapy Program.
- License to practice physical therapy in state of Illinois.
- CPR Certification.