- Support the ‘clinical lead’ trainer and hold daily meetings with key Medical & Performance team staff regarding rehabilitation updates on injuries and return to play.
- To delivery high level and consistent sports physical therapy services in conjunction with Head Athletic Trainer (for acute injury and longer-term rehabs) and ensure the safety and welfare of playing staff especially the short and long term injured.
- Support player and coach education on self-management/extra work and injury prevention issues.
- To maintain contemporaneous medical notes to an excellent standard, stored safely and securely and updated on a daily basis.
- To ensure high levels of professionalism and patient confidentiality at all times.
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy required.
- Dual certified candidates in either Athletic Training, Strength & Conditioning or PhD in related fields highly encouraged.
- Capable of being licensed in New Jersey.
- Sports, Orthopedics or Manual Therapy Clinical Specialty required (fellowship desirable).
Red Bull New York is an equal opportunity employer and we will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or any other classification protected by law.