- Attends patient/resident care conferences, team conferences, and rounds obtaining and reporting patient/resident information regarding patient's/resident's present level of functioning and future goals/plans in a clear and concise manner. As well as change in condition or treatment of patient/resident.
- Engages in timely, creative, and effective use of assistants, aides, and volunteers.
- Consistently displays a positive, caring, and responsive attitude towards employees and any individuals who interact with the facility.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, and rational for, physical therapy techniques; modalities; equipment use; and exercise programs.
- Establish both long- and short-term goals and a thorough treatment care plan by which the patient/resident can progress towards goals and modify care plan appropriately/timely when needed.
- Organizes schedule of patient/resident treatments taking into account the work demands of other employees/departments.
- Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program.
- Staff: Basic entry level - experienced achieved through academic curriculum and clinicals and/or up to three (3) years work experience.
- Possession of, or eligible for, a valid Physical Therapy license issued by the state of New York, CPR certification. If sitting for licensure examination, there is a condition of passing the licensuring exam within one year after employment and during the interim possess a New York State temporary permit.
Sitrin is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.