- Serves as Physical Therapist (PT) for the Early Intervention Services (EIS) of the Educational and Developmental Intervention Services (EDIS) program.
- Analyzes the local community to establish and implement activities to identify children in the local EDIS Area of Responsibility (AOR) who may require early intervention services (EIS).
- Collaborates in an interdisciplinary team, including the parents, for the development of an Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP).
- Serves as a member of an interdisciplinary team (frequently as the Primary Provider) to develop an appropriate Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) and deliver services for each infant/toddler and school age/adult population.
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- This position has mandatory seasonal influenza vaccination requirements and is subject to annual seasonal influenza vaccinations unless otherwise exempted for medical or religious reasons (documentation of exemption must be provided upon hire).
- A pre-employment physical is required
- A Personnel Security Investigation is required.
- This position has specific initial background investigation and periodic re-verification requirements since its duties require interaction with children and youth under the age of eighteen (18) years of age on a recurring basis.
- Selectees will be required to sign a statement (Condition of Employment) consenting to seasonal influenza vaccinations or must provide a recognized exemption.
- This position is a Testing Designated Position subject to pre-employment screening and random drug testing. Selectees will be required to consent to participation in random drug urinalysis testing.