- Evaluate and treat patients; complete appropriate documentation in agreed upon timeframe.
- Supervise therapy technicians.
- Maintain agreed upon schedule and productivity standards.
- Comply with billing and documentation requirements and standards set by the practice.
- Assist with the development of protocols and patient education manuals.
- Provide home education materials to all patients through practice preferred software.
- Assist supervisor in daily operational duties as needed.
- Keep current with all continuing education requirements.
- Participate and help foster an environment of continued learning in our pursuit of clinical experience.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral level degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited university is required.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a physician office or orthopedic setting (new graduates must demonstrate superior ability to perform through a clinical affiliation or by other comparable means).
- Maintain Physical Therapy license in the state of Tennessee.
- Extensive training in orthopedic care preferred.
- Manual Therapy skills preferred.
- Management experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in exercise physiology, biomechanics and exercise prescription (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist from the National Strength and Conditioning Association or Performance Enhancement Specialist from the National Academy of Sports Medicine is preferred).
- Ability to manage multiple patients and administer appropriate modalities.