- Graduate of an accredited program of Physical Therapy.
- Current HS AED CPR.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, a self-starter, possess critical thinking skills and be able to set priorities and function as part of a team as well as independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with various audiences.
Job Specific Duties:
- Develops, implements, and revises individualized, goal directed physical therapy through a skilled process of evaluation and ongoing assessment of each patient.
- Performs comprehensive assessments that reflect the patient’s functional, physical, mental, emotional, psychosocial and environmental status.
- Develops and maintains an updated, individualized plan of care that includes; goals, interventions, medications and visit frequency orders.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively plan, communicate, supervise and delegate to provide therapy services in a competent and efficient manner.
- Performs all patient treatment according to established physical therapy standards and department policies and procedures.
- Actively involved in the rehabilitation process, completes admission, discharge evaluations, daily assessments and identifies individual goals for each patient.