Marathon Health is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist (PT) to treat and work with employees and families of CHI Overhead Doors at their on-site corporate health and wellness center in Arthur, IL.
- Diagnose and manage movement dysfunction and enhance physical and functional abilities.
- Restore, maintain, and promote not only optimal physical function but optimal wellness and fitness and optimal quality of life as it relates to movement and health.
- Prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries.
- Plan, prepare and perform individually designed treatment programs.
- Efficiently identify and document goals, anticipated progress and plans for patient re-evaluation.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in out-patient/general orthopedic physical therapy.
- Must be licensed as a Physical Therapist.
- Manual therapy training and orthopedic skills are preferred for this unique position.
- Qualified applicants should believe in making a difference and believe in quality decisions, great communication, collaboration, and instilling trust to lead a great wellness program.