- Performance of evaluations and treatment in a thorough and timely manner in accordance with established departmental and professional standards and procedures resulting in clinically accurate Physical Therapy diagnoses.
- Documentation follows guidelines set forth by Accrediting Organization, APTA, Managed Care and Rehab Services Policy and Procedure.
- Professional development and assistance with clinical education programs.
- Participation in CQI programs and /or hospital/system committees, task forces, etc. Stays abreast of clinical and operational developments
- Maintain efficiency of treatment by coordinating activities with other Rehabilitation
- Service personnel, nursing, medical staff, and other ancillary departments.
- Promotion of Physical therapy to internal rehabilitation associates, other departments and the community.
- If assigned to the Fitness Center, duties also include activities which support programming and other services available at that site.
- License to practice in Illinois or eligibility as a Physical Therapist.
- Master's/Doctorate or Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy if prior to 2002.
- 2 years experience.