- Assessing patients' strengths and weaknesses.
- Devising creative treatment plans for individuals suffering from injuries or muscle, nerve, joint, and bone diseases.
- Providing excellent 1:1 care, spending up to 40 minutes with each patient.
- Helping patients restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability.
- Encouraging patients along the road to recovery.
- General orthopedic outpatient caseload.
- MA Physical Therapist License.
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success.
- Basic computer skills.
- CPR and first aid certification required.
MOTION provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MOTION complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.