Evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs. Supervises physical therapy assistants and aides in performing treatment.
- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establishes a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family according to their capabilities and desires.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the age and condition of the patient.
- Supervises activities of physical therapy assistants, students, and other support personnel.
- Supervises PT & PTA students completing clinical rotations.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Physical Therapy required upon hire.
- A minimum of 1 year Physical Therapy experience required.
- PT - Licensed as a Physical Therapist in the state of Kentucky required upon hire.
- Driver - Valid driver's license and 21 years of age required upon hire.
- BLS - Certified as a Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider required within 90 days of employment in this position.