- Current state license or in the process of licensure in this state.
- Basic Life support.
- New graduates welcome to apply.
- Graduated from a physical therapy curriculum approved by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Reviewing patients’ medical histories and systems review.
- Assess and interpret evaluations and test results.
- Diagnose patients by observing their movements and listening to their concerns
- Develop individualized treatment plans.
- Outline clear goals for patients and the expected outcomes of the plan.
- Help patients accomplish treatment plans by administering exercises, techniques, modalities, and equipment as necessary.
- Document patients’ progress and modify the plan of care as necessary.
- Educate patients and family members about the process and implement discharge plans.