The Physical Therapist works under the supervision of the Rehabilitation Services Director. The Physical Therapist will primarily work at the Healthplex, but may occasionally work in the acute care setting and In-Patient Rehab setting as needed. The Physical Therapist will evaluate and implement the patients’ plan of care within the scope of his/her training and policy of the department. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Required, Masters or Doctorate Degree preferred.
- Completion of Accredited Program for PT required.
- Licensure from the Ohio Physical Therapy Board required.
- Ability and willingness to work independently, and also as a team player.
- Ability to distinguish age specific therapeutic needs of patients (pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric).
- Excellent interpersonal skills/ability to work well with people projecting a positive image for the Hospital.
- Multiple task oriented, ability to work independently and prioritize work.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, continuous walking, lifting up to 150 lbs., bend, reach, push and pull.