Responsible for assisting the clinic through the Fox Valley Orthopedics mission, vision, and values for developing a high performing team which consistently delivers growth and extraordinary customer outcomes. Incumbents in this role will have a direct reporting relationship to the clinic manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day to day operations of the clinic, supervision of Subordinate (PTA, Tech) clinic staff in addition to a full schedule of patient treatment.
- Meet or exceed clinic goals set by Integra Rehab Solutions and Clinic Manager related to operational performance metrics.
- Cultivate relationships between staff and patients as well as the community.
- Assist with building a team culture with a PT/ PTA/ Tech per Integra. Directs activities of PTA’s and Techs as needed for quality patient care, efficiency, and productivity.
- Adheres to policies and procedures including CEUs, vacation/time off, punctuality/attendance.
- Maintains appropriate confidentiality.
- Notifies/documents patient discharge to doctors.
- Support development of team members to ensure high quality of care while insuring good efficiencies and productivity per the prescribed metrics.
- A degree in Physical Therapy.
- Current active Physical Therapy license and license eligible to practice Physical Therapy in the State of Illinois.
- CPR/AED Certification.