- Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas.
- Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed.
- Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- Master's Degree in physical therapy (will accept the physical therapists grandfathered into licensure prior to masters requirement).
- Current license to practice physical therapy; maintains licensure requirements including 24 hours of continuing education.
- Complies and maintains current CPR certification.
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100,000/300,000/100,000 limits.
- ACHA Level II Clearance.
- One year of appropriate experience as a physical therapist.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.