Responsible for administering and directing appropriate Physical Therapy evaluation and treatment as prescribed by qualified physician. Responsible for effective communication and accurate documentation.
- Contributes effectively to designated team(s), Hospital goals and performance improvement activities in order to achieve Hospital mission.
- Provides for a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, and coworkers.
- Demonstrates competency in evaluation of all areas that PT is responsible for in an accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrates safe and effective treatment/ management of performance areas with all assigned patients.
- Demonstrates effective and safe use of the following treatment strategies.
- Demonstrates safe and appropriate usage of treatment equipment.
- Consistently communicates to PTA and other clinicians involved in the patient care.