- Provide compassionate and quality rehabilitation services to residents under the directive of a physician and in collaboration with the Interdisciplinary Care Plan Team.
- Perform therapy or assign resident to a Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
- Communicate sufficient information about the treatment plan to nursing and other personnel to assure a team approach.
- Document therapy services and writes progress notes in accordance with Medicare Regulations.
- Must be a licensed Therapist who is a graduate of a CAPTE accredited school.
- Previous experience in a hospital or long term care facility preferred but not required.
- When low census, must be willing to travel within a 30 mile radius to provide therapy coverage. (Travel time reimbursed)