- Examination, evaluation and treatment of patients with physical disabilities, movement dysfunction, and pain.
- Uses computer programs/EMR to assist with administrative responsibilities related to clinical practice.
- Care coordination between a healthcare team related to patient care.
Education & Experience:
- Graduation from a physical therapy education program is required.
- Displayed proficiency in the use of common physical therapy standardized assessments, an understanding of orthopedics and spine function and pathophysiology, and the use of treatment procedures is required prior to and following hire.
- Completion of HIPAA and immunization requirements prior to patient care is required.
- Completion of NPI number; insurance plan credentialing; and children and vulnerable adult training prior to independent patient care are required.
- Completion of background check and drug screen during the pre-employment process is required.
Creighton University is committed to providing a safe and non-discriminatory educational and employment environment. The University admits qualified students, hires qualified employees and accepts patients for treatment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or other status protected by law. Its education and employment policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other programs and activities, are administered without unlawful discrimination.