Responsible for the evaluation, supervision and delivery of physical therapy services to agency patients in accordance with an established plan of care and in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and agency policies and procedures.
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an approved physical therapy program.
- Minimum Work Experience: Minimum of one year experience in an acute care or rehabilitation setting, with exposure to geriatric and medical/surgical client care desired.
- Required Licenses/Certifications: Physical Therapy licensure in state of TX.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities: Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to drive. Ability to meet minimum hiring standards..
- Demonstrates an understanding of and adherence to the HMHD Compliance Plan.
- Conduct reflects HMHD's values and a commitment to HMHD's Code of Conduct.
- Attends the required corporate integrity and compliance training and education programs.
- Demonstrates proficiency in understanding the materials presented during the corporate integrity and compliance training and education program.
- Complies with all HIPAA standards.
- Works independently and demonstrates problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and completes tasks according to established policies and procedures; avoids errors
- Performs direct physical therapy services to patients as ordered by a physician and in accordance with an established plan of care
- Documents patient evaluation on appropriate electronic home care form and submit within 24 hours of the home visit.