At UVA Continuum Home Health Care, you will use your skills as a physical therapist to provide care to clients in their homes. We offer direct clinical care PT jobs, providing high-level quality patient care in the community. As a home healthcare clinician, you are responsible for assessing, identifying, planning, and providing care with each patient in the home environment.
- Performs physical therapy examinations according to professional standards and departmental policy.
- Demonstrates knowledge of intervention options and executes a program of skilled physical therapy intervention.
- Actively participates in professional growth of self and others.
- Actively participates in quality improvement and program development.
- In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Experience: 6 months relevant experience.
- Licensure: Licensed to practice in Physical Therapy in the Commonwealth of Virginia. American Heart Association (AHA) Health Care Provider BLS certification required. Valid Driver's License required.