- Manage the professional components of Physical Therapy evaluations and treatments
- Assess and evaluate residents and establish goals and plans.
- Re-evaluate goals and treatment plans in accordance with New York State code.
- Document required medical record progress notes per NYS code.
- Makes recommendation to Director and/or Physician on resident response to treatment.
- Provide input as a member of the Comprehensive Care Planning Team.
- Oversee Physical Therapy Assistants and Physical Therapy Aides
- Attend mandatory in-services and provide Physical Therapy in-services as needed.
- Completion of a Physical Therapy program.
- Valid New York State Physical Therapy license.