- Evaluate, plan, direct, educate, and treat all eligible patients referred for physical therapy services to restore function and prevent disability following disease or injury.
- Administer therapeutic treatments to habilitate patients with congenital and developmental delay.
- Evaluate and provide wound care.
- Complete patient documentation within the electronic health record.
- Provide training to facility and clinic staff in areas of physical therapy.
- Oversee work for physical therapist assistants, techs, students, and the ward clerk to ensure quality patient care and PT services.
- Use and participate in quality assurance processes within the department: clinic and facility procedures, HIPAA/HITECH compliance, Nation Patient Safety Goals, CMS/Joint Commission Standards, State and Federal physical therapy practice laws, Medicare/Medicaid rules and regulations, and other oversight regulations, and maintains CNHSA mission.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy.
- Registered Physical Therapist Licensed in the State of OK within 1 year of employment.
- BLS certification within 90 days of employment.
- Ability to be organized with projects, and complete tasks.
- Computer skills including and electronic health record experience.
- Experience with wound care principles.
- Experience with pediatrics.