Madelia Health is seeking a full-time or part-time Physical Therapist who is interested in providing care for patients across the lifespan in an outpatient, inpatient and home health care setting. Ideal candidates will possess strong clinical knowledge, excellent patient communication skills and a commitment to efficiency, quality of care and the best patient experience.
- Evaluate outpatient, inpatients and home health care patients and determine an appropriate plan of care for physical therapy.
- Conducts treatments using appropriate application of physical therapy techniques, education and modalities.
- Documents therapy plan, patient treatment, and patient progress. Delegates responsibility for certain aspects of treatment to PTA and supervises performance.
- Plans and teaches home programs regarding the use of equipment and procedures to be continued by the patient.
- Communicates with physician and other health care staff about patients’ program and progress.
- Attends patient care conferences and discharge planning meetings when appropriate.
- Demonstrates initiative and skills in planning and organizing work.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy school.
- Passing score on the National Physical Therapy Exam.
- Must be licensed or ability to obtain a license to practice physical therapy in the state of Minnesota.
- Fluent in Spanish (preferred).
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Valid driver’s license.