- You would be responsible for the comprehensive physical therapy of assigned patients to include evaluation, program planning, treatment implementation, documentation and discharge planning.
- Treat patients according to plan using conventional treatments methods, while also applying critical thinking skills and potential alternatives.
- You will provide patient and family members with appropriate information throughout the course of care.
- Identify and document precautions and implications for treatment intervention from medical history screening process.
- Set and document realistic goals with timeframes incorporating the patient and family needs and goals.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current state Physical Therapy license.
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate in Physical Therapy as required by the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date.
- At least one-year clinical experience in acute care preferred.