- Physical Therapist provides a comprehensive physical therapy evaluation based on MD’s orders.
- Physical Therapist provides comprehensive treatment plans including long and short-term goals, frequency, duration, and treatment modalities.
- PT ensures MD orders are obtained for evaluations, treatments, re-certifications, and discharges.
- PT Provides comprehensive treatment to patients utilizing modalities and modify patient treatment as indicated while adhering to precautions.
- Physical Therapist completes all required documentation.
- Graduate of an accredited university with a B.S., Doctorate, MA, or MS in Physical Therapy that the APTA recognizes.
- PT holds a current license and/or registration as a Physical Therapist in-state (as applicable).
Tender Touch Rehab provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Tender Touch Rehab complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.