The staff Physical Therapist is a professional who administers physical therapy care within the scope of the Physical Therapy Practice Act. The Therapist is responsible for the assessment, planning and the implementation of this care in accordance with our policies and procedures using a variety of methods, including exercises, stretching maneuvers, hands-on therapy and equipment to ease patient’s pain and help increase mobility. Duties can consist of both inpatient and outpatient services.
- Must be graduate of APTA approved program of Physical Therapy and currently licensed or license pending in the state of Minnesota.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey instructions to inform patients and staff members.
- High degree of self motivation and strong organizational skillset required.
- Demonstrates good clinical judgment and critical thinking in the implementation of patient care.
- Must be in acceptable physical and emotional health.
Strong computer skillset. Proficient in Windows-based software. Previous EMR experience desired.