Responsible for planning and performing high quality Physical Therapy for the patients referred to Witham Memorial Hospital Physical Therapy Department and its contractual clients. Spends 80% of time in direct and related patient care activities and 20% of time in department related activities.
- Bachelors, Masters, of Doctorate degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Program.
- Current licensure and in good standing by the State of Indiana or temporary licensure for new graduates.
- Upon employment and yearly thereafter, must complete mandatory inservices.
- Must be knowledgeable of disaster and Safety procedures.
- Will review the Rehab Services Department policy and procedures every two (2) years.
- Shall be CPR certified in Basic Life Support, Course “C”.