- Works closely with the patient, family, and other members of a physician-led team in providing individualized patient treatment.
- Completes required documentation of care and appropriate billing consistent with professional guidelines.
- Engages in research, education and quality initiatives in pursuit of excellence in the provision of care, as well as develops and carries out a personalized plan for professional development.
- A small subset of employees may be required to drive on a regular or occasional basis.
- Duties require extensive standing and walking, frequent reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling and crouching. Requires heavy lifting, pushing, and positioning and transferring patients.
- Bachelor's degree in physical therapy from an accredited college or university required.
- An academic or professional doctorate is preferred (PhD, DSc, DPT). Advanced Board Specialty Certification is preferred.
- Current Arizona licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Basic Life Support certification is required upon hire and must be valid for 90 days or greater from start date. Maintains Basic Life Support (BLS) competency.
- Valid Arizona driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record.