- Responsible for treatment, plan of care, exercise prescription for patient caseload.
- Provides interventions to patients that are safe, effective, and in compliance with JAG-ONE Physical Therapy.
- Provides data, note writing using WEB PT EMR for all treatments provided.
- Attends an annual JAG-ONE Physical Therapy Billing and Coding seminar.
- Demonstrates respectful interactions with patients, colleagues, and others.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree required; Doctorate degree preferred.
- Licensed Physical Therapist.
- Completed state regulated CEU requirement in appropriate state (NY, NJ, PA).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to handle patients in different types of situations.
- Current knowledge of treatment practices.
- Drive to continually learn and grow.
- Strong clinical decision-making skills.
- Works as a team member and individually with minimal supervision.