- Identifies patient and family/caregiver needs for other home health services and refers as appropriate.
- Prepares and submits clinical and progress summaries based on the attainment of goals
- Participates in discharge planning for patient.
- Provides physical therapy consultation to families/caregivers when indicated.
- Provide in-service education related to Physical Therapy to Agency personnel as needed.
- Participates in peer consultation process.
- Supervises physical therapy assistants according to organization policy and state regulations, treat and re-evaluation patient no less than every 7th day of treatment or 21 days whichever occurs first.
- Maintains contact/communication with other personnel involved in the patient’s care to promote coordinated, efficient care.
- Maintain clinical competency in physical therapy practice and theory.
- Will participate in Agency on-call coverage as outlined in Agency policy.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Degree from a baccalaureate or master’s program or doctorate in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization.
- Possess an active unrestricted State of Nevada license to practice as a Physical Therapist.
- Must have and maintain current CPR certification.
- 2+ years of appropriate experience as a Physical Therapist.
- Community/home health experience.
- Experience working with an electronic medical record application.