- Evaluates patients utilizing appropriate tests and measurements to determine the physical therapy problem/level of function and the recommended treatment/discharge plan.
- Promotes and has knowledge of and utilizes appropriate patient care protocol relating to the physical, psychosocial, and developmental needs for neonatal, pediatric, adult and geriatric patient.
- Establishes physical therapy interventions based upon the evaluation and examination, physician orders, and patients goals for therapy.
- Competently performs appropriate physical therapy techniques and procedures.
- Provides continuity of patient care through written and verbal communication with other health care professionals.
- Documents findings, patient progress, and all procedures performed within established time frames.
- Submits all patient billing at the end of each day.
- Instructs patients/family members in home programs.
- Graduation from an approved school of physical therapy.
- Current physical therapy license in the state of Colorado.
- Current CPR certification.