- Physical Therapists identify and meet patients goals and needs.
- Offer cost-effective treatments that help improve clients motion and mobility.
- Reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to surgery.
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques.
- Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients specific needs.
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions.
- Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally.
- PTs promote clients healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
- Consult and practice with other health professionals.
- Proven work experience as a physical therapist.
- Intensive education and clinical expertise.
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities.
- Current knowledge of treatment practices.
- Drive to continually learn and grow.
- Professional behavior.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.