The Support Physical Therapist assumes a dynamic leadership role on the interdisciplinary patient care teams. This individual identifies patient care needs, develops a plan of care and goals in collaboration with the patient, provides a wide variety of treatment techniques within the scope of practice, provides education and support to patients/families, and facilitates continuing care planning.
- Minimum Level of Experience Required: No prior job-related work experience.
- Prior job title or occupational experience: N/A.
- Prior specific functional responsibilities: N/A.
- Preferred experience: 1-3 years of job related experience.
- Other experience requirements: N/A.
- Able to multi-task with constant interruptions while maintaining a pleasant demeanor.
- Dependable, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Display tact, diplomacy, and professionalism.
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.