What You’ll Need:
- Diploma from a CAPTE-approved Physical Therapy Program.
- Physical Therapy state license (or in process); new grads welcome!
- Dedication to providing exceptional quality of care to each of your patients.
What You’ll Do:
- Make a powerful impact on your local community through inclusive physical therapy treatment.
- Develop and deliver a personalized plan of care for your patients - a diverse patient population with both orthopedic and neurologic diagnoses.
- Objectively measure patient outcomes using cutting-edge software.
- Efficiently document evaluations, treatments, re-evaluations, and discharge notes.