Under general supervision, the physical therapist will assess and treat individuals with a variety of mobility, motor control and musculoskeletal disorders.
Education and Work Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy curriculum with a Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral degree with certification in Physical Therapy or foreign-trained equivalent.
- Two years’ experience as a Physical Therapy Aide preferred.
- Inpatient experience preferred.
- Assess patients with a variety of mobility, motor control and musculoskeletal disorders.
- Assists with orientation and in-service training for certified department staff members, participates in guidance and educational programs.
- Develop treatment plans based on the assessment results which include functional outcomes.
- Document interactions with the patient, caregiver and/or other health care workers accurately and timely.
- Documentation meets current standards and policies.
- Participate as part of an interdisciplinary team to aid in the improvement of the patient's functional abilities.
- Other duties as assigned.