- Clinicians may work at any site supported by Copley Rehabilitation including but not limited to: Copley Hospital outpatient and inpatient clinics, satellite clinics and aquatic therapy.
- As assigned and trained, performs comprehensive patient evaluations for acute and sub-acute inpatients, peri-operative patients, SNF patients, outpatients, and cardiopulmonary rehab.
- Participates in the weekend holiday inpatient rotation (Generally 4 to 6 weekends or Holidays per year)
- Participates in multidisciplinary meetings and transitional communication to coordinate patient care.
- Demonstrates compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, regulations, and policies governing the provision of health care.
- When applicable, assists in overseeing the work of PTA's and technician staff.
- Responds promptly and appropriately to changes in policies and procedures and takes initiative to make sure she/he is working with up-to-date information.
- Completes all required documentation including initial evaluation, daily treatment and progress notes, re-evaluations, patient home exercise programs, discharge Reports and communications with providers and payers.
- Bachelor's, Master’s, or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program.
- No previous Physical Therapist employment experience required.
- Desired: 1-2 years combined employment experience as a licensed Physical Therapist in acute care and outpatient orthopedics. Experience with Pelvic floor rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Vestibular Rehabilitation and or Dry needling are extremely beneficial.
- BLS certification required within 6 months of employment. ACLS certification required within 6 months assignment to Cardiopulmonary Rehab.