- Evaluates patients, establishes goals and develops individualized treatment plans.
- Provides direct patient treatment based on current physical therapy practice and revises treatment plan based on the patient's response.
- Provides education to patient and family regarding patient abilities and need for assistance and continued therapeutic intervention.
- Consults with physicians on patient's evaluations, progress, and complications with treatment.
- Maintains medical and departmental records according to department policies and procedures.
- Participates in patient care conferences, department meetings and department and hospital in-services.
- Communicates with other professional staff and patient's family/support system to provide continuity of care.
- Bachelor’s in physical therapy.
- Illinois PT license.
- CPR Certification.
- Experience in an outpatient setting preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Ability to communicate with staff at all organization levels.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service skills.