- Establishes and implements appropriate physical therapy plans of care to restore function, prevent disability, and help patients reach their maximum performance level.
- Implements an individualized treatment plan through the use of skilled, evidence-based therapy techniques such as therapeutic exercises, manual techniques, functional mobility training, activities of daily living training, and modalities.
- Provides physical therapy treatment consistent with the patients' needs assessment.
- Performs reassessment when indicated and modifies physical therapy plans accordingly.
- Communicates patient progress and physical limitations to supervisor, physician(s), and other team members
- Implements a physical therapy plan of care to individuals based upon age-specific and population specific needs utilizing a developmental and patient/family directed approach.
- Provides supervision in accordance with regulatory requirements, as appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree Physical Therapy.
- Demonstrates sound clinical reasoning in synthesizing data gathered in the evaluation and identifying treatment diagnoses.
- Knowledge of physical therapy techniques.
- Must be able to provide safe, compassionate, and competent physical therapy treatments.
- Must be able to communicate with patients, family, and co-workers in a friendly, supportive manner.
- Physical Therapist Upon Hire.
- Drivers License required for Home Care/Hospice/Home-based outpatient positions Upon Hire.