- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Physical Therapist (PT) License Illinois within 3 months and
- Basic Life Support (BLS) within 30 days.
- Demonstrates ability to perform patient transfers with assistance as needed from bed, chair and floor, if applicable.
- Is aware of and demonstrates safe and appropriate body mechanics to reduce the risk of injury to self, staff and patients.
- Demonstrates respect by treating others with dignity and respect, being empathetic and caring
- Stays fully engaged with those who need our services.
- Designs an appropriate plan of care that integrates goals, treatment, outcomes, and discharge plan.
- Adjusts the care based on patient response and available evidence.
- Educates patients, family, caregivers, students, and other health care providers using relevant and effective teaching methods.
- Evaluates clinical findings to determine physical therapy diagnoses and outcomes of care.
- Performs examination, selecting valid examination methods relevant to the chief complaint, results of screening, and history.
- Screens patients using procedures to determine the effectiveness of and need fortherapy services, if appropriate.