What Success Looks Like:
- Working on a multidisciplinary team creating a new approach to physical health and wellness.
- Performing and documenting an initial exam, evaluating the data to identify problems, and determining the form of treatment prior to intervention according to APTA standards of practice, as well as Eden Health best practices.
- Administering one-on-one manual techniques, mobilization and manipulation, manual soft tissue techniques and/or traction to help relieve pain; correct use of neuromuscular re-education and therapeutic exercises to increase the patient's strength, and decrease or prevent deformity and crippling in an in-office physical therapy setting and/or telehealth format.
- Providing educational information about physical therapy, injury prevention, return-to-sport programs, ergonomics for at home and in-office, and ways to promote health.
- Developing a treatment plan that is patient-centric based on initial and ongoing. evaluations including short and long term goals and collaboration of other team members
- Implementing a treatment plan on a consistent schedule and adjusting this schedule and plan according to patient progress.
What you will bring:
- At least 4+ years experience as a physical therapist.
- Master's with Fellow track or Doctoral degree from an accredited program in Physical Therapy. Manual therapy certification is preferred. Fellow or Fellow-track in manual therapy is highly preferred.
- Active Illinois state license (other state licenses are a plus).
- A passion for patients and for delivering high quality care.
- Proven record of matching patient needs to treatment plans and proven record of implementing these plans.
- Experience collaborating with primary care providers.
- Knowledge of responsible use of facility equipment, best practices for equipment use and preventative maintenance procedures.
- Experience with sports training and return to sport rehabilitation for upper and lower-extremity athletes is highly recommended.
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.