- Evaluate, screen, and treat facility patients/residents who need Physical Therapy services.
- Review medical chart and screen prior to completing evaluation to determine patients need for services and ability to benefit from skilled services.
- Perform patient’s/resident’s evaluation under physician order and develop a treatment plan in accordance with patient’s needs.
- Implement treatment plan through direct treatment, as well as education of treatment staff including therapists and other members of team involved in treatment plan.
- Provide necessary supervision for therapy assistants.
- Maintain professional growth and development by participating in continuing education programs and other approved learning experiences.
- Maintain confidentiality of all medical record, facility, and rehab related information.
- Must have a Bachelor's, Master’s, and/or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy from an Accredited Program.
- Must hold a current state license.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate competency in therapy treatment and evaluation principles, techniques, and materials and equipment utilization.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of state and federal accreditation.