Responsible for daily patient physical therapy treatment involving frequent phone and in person interaction with both patients and physicians. Will provide patient care as prescribed by the referring physician, including evaluation and assessment, design of treatment programs, implementation and supervision of treatment programs and educational services. Will also maintain and update patient case files.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited physical therapy curriculum.
- Possess a current BLS certification.
- State Physical Therapy licensure required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner with both patients and physicians.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to accurately document information for billing purposes.
- Daily patient physical therapy treatment.
- Review of treatment protocols with prescribing physician.
- Participate in treatment plan review and ongoing patient care reassessments.
- Accurate documentation to ensure timely and correct billing.
- Ensure compliancy when billing Medicare.
- Leadership ability to direct and assist other clinical staff as necessary.
- Provide exceptional customer service when interacting with patients and physicians.
- Provides necessary educational services and participates in facility in-service activities.
- Works to ensure a safe and clean facility including physical plant and equipment maintenance and supply inventory upkeep.