ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Plan, organize and adjust the daily schedule to optimally use available time, space and equipment in order to provide the best possible treatment.
- Utilize the appropriate treatment techniques, based on the latest information available and standards of practice, for selected diagnosis to create and meet the plan of treatment.
- Maintains sufficient supplies and materials, in working order, for each treatment session.
- Keeps treatment area clean and organized.
- Use appropriate tests and measurements for the patient’s age and problems that lead to an accurate understanding of the problems.
- Develop objective and measurable goals that are supported by the evaluation.
- Develop a treatment plan that is supported by the goals.
- Reevaluate and redefine goals and treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s needs and per the department policy and procedures.
- Participates in the training of other team members when appropriate, and provides educational opportunities to others at the request of supervisor or program manager.
- B.S., entry level M.S., or dPT degree in physical therapy.
- Physical Therapist License in the State of Tennessee.
- BLS for Healtcare providers obtained during probationary period and maintained duirng employment.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Ability to ensure the patient’s privacy.