- Perform a wide range of complex physical therapy duties.
- Develop and implement complex, goal-oriented treatment plans for patients.
- Apply the use of therapeutic modalities and new integrative techniques and technologies.
- Provide patient/family education on the injury/disease process.
- Develop protocols and standard operating procedures (SOP) for PT programs.
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- A Personnel Security Investigation is required.
- This position has specific initial background investigation and periodic re-verification requirements since its duties require interaction with children and youth under the age of eighteen (18) years of age on a recurring basis.
- A one-year probationary period is required if the selectee has not previously met this requirement.
- Selectees will be required to sign a statement (Condition of Employment) consenting to seasonal influenza vaccinations or must provide a recognized exemption.
- This position is a Testing Designated Position subject to pre-employment screening and random drug testing. Selectees will be required to consent to participation in random drug urinalysis testing.
- A pre-placement medical examination is required.
- Immunization screening is required. Hepatitis B immunization is required for all positions with direct patient contact. Applicants may be required to show proof of other immunizations depending on the type of position.